Excellent opportunity to acquire a five unit apartment building located in the City of Glendale. This property is in an excellent location near to shopping, restaurants, Glendale Adventist Hospital and all that the exciting things Glendale has to offer. The units are fully occupied with good, long-term tenants who love where they live. The 6,779 sf (per Assessor) offer very good sized two bedroom, two bath units. One unit has a den and functions as a three bedroom unit. The property features on-site parking, onsite laundry with new commercial machines (lease to be assumed by buyer) and storage. Six electric and six gas meters. The available financials are only for the last 7 months and may not be complete.
The sale is subject to Probate. The Administrator of the Estate has Full Authority. However the Seller's final acceptance of the highest and best offer is subject to the Estate giving a Notice of Proposed Action to all interested parties. The time period for the notice is 15 days from the date of acceptance of the offer. Although not anticipated, if an objection is received within the 15 day period, the sale would then be subject to court confirmation.
Make any offers subject to interior inspection. Do not disturb the tenants.
- 10 bedrooms, 10 baths (per Assessor)
- All units are 2 bedroom/2 bath (one unit has an additional den/bedroom)
- 6,779 building sf (per Assessor)
- 7,758 sf lot (per Assessor)
- 6 gas & 6 electric meters
- Community laundry with new coin-operated machines (buyer to assume lease)
- Carport offers onsite parking for each unit
- Landlord pays water, trash, sewer & gardener
- Probate Sale, Administrator has full authority
- Built in 1966